Apple Pie Caramel Individual Bags, 6-Pack



Treat yourself to Farmer Jon’s homemade version of this classic, all-American dessert. We’ve taken the essence of apples, added hints of cinnamon, nutmeg & cloves, and then topped these caramel kernels with the rich flavor of a buttery, brown sugar crust. This delightful snack might have you craving popcorn à la mode!

These 12 oz. individual bags offer a generous individual serving and our foil-sealed bags ensure the popcorn stays farm fresh.

  • 0% trans fat
  • Whole grain
  • Preservative free
  • Gluten free
  • Non-GMO kernels

Serving Size: 1 oz (28g), 12 servings Per Container: Amount Per Serving: Calories 140 Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 65mg (3% DV), Total Carb 21g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber <1g (2% DV), Total Sugars 17g, Included 17g of Added Sugars 34%, Protein 1g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 0mg (0% DV), Iron .2mg (2% DV), Potassium 20mg (0% DV) *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Popcorn, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Oil, Salt, Cinnamon, Apple Flavoring, Cloves, Nutmeg, Canola and/or Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin (Preservative), Artificial Butter Flavor, Citric Acid, Beta Carotene (Color), Vitamin A Palmitate

Contains Dairy & Soy