Microwave Popcorn Mini Holiday Gift Pack 21pk

$29.99

Description

Delight everyone on your holiday list with a gift that they can unwrap and enjoy over and over again. Our custom holiday gift packs contain multiple flavors of our popular microwave popcorn in individually wrapped packages. Every bag contains our farm fresh, Virtually Hulless kernels with melt-in-your-mouth goodness that can only come from the fields of Farmer Jon.

  • A gift box with 21 1.2 oz bags of microwave popcorn. No breakaway boxes included.
  • Virtually Hulless; thin-shelled kernels

Flavors Include:

  • 7 Extra Butter, 1.2 oz bags
  • 7 Movie Theater Butter, 1.2 oz bags
  • 7 Light Butter, 1.2 oz bags

Free Shipping
Farmer Jon’s offers free shipping on all products.

For bulk or custom orders, contact us!

Extra Butter
Serving Size (Unpopped): 1 Bag (33g), 1 Servings Per Container: Calories 150 Total Fat 9.5g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 325mg (14% DV), Total Carb 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 0g, Included 0g of Added Sugars 0%, Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 0mg (0% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 59mg (1% DV)

Movie Theater Butter
Serving Size (Unpopped): 1 Bag (33g), 1 Servings Per Container: Calories 150 Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 300mg (13% DV), Total Carb 15g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 0g, Included 0g of Added Sugars 0%, Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 0mg (0% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 65mg (1% DV)

Light Butter
Serving Size (Unpopped): 1 Bag (28g), 1 Servings Per Container: Calories 100 Total Fat 4g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 210mg (9% DV), Total Carb 15g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 0g, Included 0g of Added Sugars 0%, Protein 2g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 0mg (0% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 65mg (1% DV)

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advise.

Extra Butter
White Popping Corn, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Color(Annatto Extract)

Home Theater Butter
Popping Corn, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Color(Annatto Extract)

Light Butter
Popping Corn, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Color(Annatto Extract)

Extra Butter, Home Theater Butter
Contain Dairy